Top 5 Solitaire Games
Solitaire (also known as Patience) is a card game
played by a single player in the attempt to reach to the final purpose
of the game: sorting out the cards in the manner required by the game.
But there are as well Solitaire card games that can be played with more
than a single player, and if you read on you will find out which are
actually considered the 5 top solitaire games:
- Klondike Solitaire games are the classic alternative included with the majority of computer's operating systems. This has made everybody using the computer to learn the rules while knowing at the same time that not all the games are solvable. There is a lot of guessing involved in the game, this is why you can not every time win at this play.
- FreeCell Solitaire is another one which can become very addictive and very rewarding once you have the right skills to solve it. It is very hard to find these types of Solitaire games that can not be solvable. But even so, not all of them, are that easy to untangle. The thing is that with this game you can win more often as you advance with your experience.
- Pyramid Solitaire is also a fun game displaying a board designed in a unique pyramid shape to play with. This card game can be successfully played if you have luck on your side as well as several techniques that are meant to increase your chances of winning. The purpose of this card game goes for eliminating the cards that make the board. You must remove the cards that are found in pairs and when added they make 13. Exception make King cards which are counted as 13 during this type of card game. These cards the same as their physical shape, can be eliminated only if they are visible and thus easy to be removed. This means that the card should be completely exposed and not even half covered by another card.
- Spider Solitaire game can be counted among the most popular alternatives and is many times known as the King of All Solitaires. When you take a first look at the game you might see it as a time consuming one without chances of winning, but once you practice more you start getting the full taste of it and even want to play it over and over again. The thing is that its solving sometimes is so hard to reach at that when you finally reach it you consider yourself very skilled and attempt to play another one.
- Golf Solitaire Game aka "Forty Thieves" is an alternative that requires plenty of luck along with a good flair for predicting things. Not all these games can be won, but it is worth trying since they are quite challenging and intriguing in their display!