Useful Guide on Playing Forty Thieves Solitaire
If you try to compare
forty thieves solitaire to any other version of
solitaire game, you will find it more difficult requiring plenty of
skills along with many other games of practice. All these can bring you
the desired experience that allows you develop strategies into winning
Two decks of cards are dealt into the game and they need to be brought to a number of eight foundations by starting with an Ace. This is actually the purpose of the game and can be achieved by moving cards right to the foundation or moving within the stacks to form suits in descending order. If you have played solitaire before, this may look familiar but there is one difference: any card can be placed on any space.
When the game starts, you will be dealt with all two decks of cards where 40 of them are placed in 10 piles with all the faces upward. The rest of them remain available in a stock and one of them is turned at a time on the waste pile. If you want to play the online version of this game, you are offered with many websites providing you this opportunity to either download it or play online at your convenience. There are some basic strategies that you can make use of in order to help you win at 40 thieves solitaire.
- You should make low–ranked cards in order to have them placed into the foundations before you place the others.
- Make sure that you create more empty places as in this way you can clear up the other piles and discover more cards. This is enabled as well by the game rules allowing you to place any card the empty space.
- It is important to pay attention to the way you fill the empty
spaces as they can be utilized to end a number of operations. So, fill
these spaces only when the game requires you to.
- Another type of strategy goes for conserving the singles. In this way you will find it easier to move them within the game actions, instead of moving a pile of cards. More than this, you are given the chance to reach much easier the card that is underneath.
- When split–piles are in action you must pay attention and not add cards to these piles because you can block them and make the action more difficult when playing both sections of the split. Even if you are required to move one card at a time, you can use empty piles in order to move builds made in suit. You can as well use these ones to reduce the number of cards existing in the waste pile.